Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Vol. 2 tutorial for hooded eyes

Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Collection + Swatches!

My makeup geek eyeshadow collection! I currently own 18 eyeshadows, 3 of which are foiled eyeshadows, and one blush (Romance).
top (left to right): Frappé, Cocoa Bear, Mocca, Corrupt
middle (left to right): Glamorous, Cosmopolitan, Goddess, Flamethrower
bottom (left to right): Stealth, Unexpected, Showtime, Bitten





left to right: Peach Smoothie, Crème Brulée, Latte, Frappé, Cocoa Bear, Mocca, Corrupt
left to right: Shimma Shimma, Cinderella, Grandstand, Glamorous, Cosmopolitan, Goddess, Flamethrower
left to right: Stealth, Unexpected, Showtime, Bitten

These are amazing! They are only $ 5,99 each for the regular shadows and $ 9,99 for the foiled shadows. I got mine in pan form and popped them into a Z Palette which is really handy.

In my opinion, they are just as good as MAC eyeshadows, if not even better. The black shade, Corrupt, is definitely the best black eyeshadow I have ever come across! It's super intense. I love using this on my upper lashline as a soft liner.

All of these shadows are super pigmented and blend really well. The foiled eyeshadows are very metallic and look amazing - BUT: they do crease on me after a little bit of wear time. This is probably due to the fact that they contain more oil which makes them more creamy and buttery, but at the same time this can be an issue on people with oily eyelids like me. I don't have that problem with the regular shadows though.

I also ordered another foiled eyeshadow in the color "In the spotlight", but that one broke during transport :(

Bottom line: If you can get your hands on them, go ahead and get them because they are phenomenal!

Komentar