Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Vol. 2 tutorial for hooded eyes

Gold + pink smokey eye look using the Urban Decay Naked Palette and the Morphe Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette


Hi guys, in my last post I talked about how I love the pinky colors in my Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette and it reminded me that I wanted to create a look incorporating them. So I did this golden smokey eye with a pop of pink in the crease. Hope you like it!

Here's a shot from a bit more far away. Ignore my hair, it did not cooperate today.


This look is super simple as there is nothing that actually requires a ton of skill :) no winged eyeliner, no cut crease, plus I only used 3 eyeshadows!

Prime your lids first, then blend a peachy light brown color into the crease as a transition shade. Next, apply a shimmery gold color onto the mobile lid. Finally, take a sheer-ish shimmery hot pink/cranberry color and dust the tiniest bit on top of the brown in the crease.

Also apply that light brown on the lower lashline and add some of the gold on top. Tightline with a black khol pencil, apply your favorite mascara and add some lashes if you want to.

For the face, you wanna go for that glow, so use a golden highlighter to highlight the tops of your cheekbones, the inner corners of your eyes, your browbone, bridge & tip of the nose. A shimmery bronzy blush will add to the glow.

For the lips, go with a beigy/peachy nude so the attention is on the eyes. Done!


What I used to create this look

  • Urban Decay Naked Palette in the color Half Baked
  • Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette in the color 68
  • Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Peach Smoothie
  • Lashes: House of Lashes in the style Pixie Luxe
  • Blush: Flormar Terracotta Blush on in the color 43
  • Highlighter: Kiko Water Eyeshadow in the color 208
  • Lips: Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Pure Hollywood

Komentar