Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Vol. 2 tutorial for hooded eyes

Morphe Brushes 35O - 35 COLOR NATURE GLOW EYESHADOW PALETTE Review & Swatches!



1st row, left to right
2nd row, left to right
3rd row, left to right
4th row, left to right
5th row, left to right

I finally got it!!! It took me about 3 months to get this palette due to the current Morphe hype. This palette in particular has been all over social media for months with all well-known beauty bloggers/vloggers raving about it, therefore it has constantly been sold out. Since this is a permanent item, Morphe is restocking this every once in a while - that's how I eventually got my hands on one. However, the new stock always sells out again super quickly, so if you want one, make sure to be fast!

I don't think I need to say much about this palette because you have probably heard so much about it already. There are different finishes in here, so you get a variety of mattes, satins and metallic/shimmers. My favorite shades in this palette have to be the metallic ones since they are incredibly buttery and very pigmented. Some of the mattes swatched a bit powdery and did not go on as opaque as the others, but they're still decent and can be built up.

This is a beautiful warm-toned palette that is perfect for fall with its browns and oranges. I personally don't do my makeup according to seasons but according to my mood, so for me this is going to be used all year around. If you love warm eyeshadow looks, this palette is perfect!

I own several Morphe palettes, so make sure to check out their reviews and swatches on this blog.

Komentar