Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Vol. 2 tutorial for hooded eyes

Quick & easy fall makeup look: Plum eyes & mauve lips


I love experimenting with looks at the end of the day just before I remove my makeup, and now that I have my artificial lighting, I can also take decent pictures at night time which is so convenient.

For this look I used Makeup Geek Showtime Foiled Eyeshadow on both my upper and lower lid and blended it out with Makeup Geek Unexpected. I also applied a black winged eyeliner to my top lid and lined my waterline with a black khol pencil. No lashes for me today, but it would totally suit this look and if I hadn't taken my makeup right off and gone straight to bed after this, I would probably have applied some :) the "just mascara" look is more casual and looks more effortless and less perfect, which is a cool look as well, depeding on what you are going for. On the cheeks I used a glowy rose blush by Catrice; the highlight is Kiko water eyeshadow in 208 and on the lips I am wearing Veronica Liquid Lipstick by Anastasia Beverly Hills (btw, how stunning is this color?).

The lighting does wash me out a bit, so keep on mind that the colors appear a little lighter than what they look like in real life. Anyways, this is a great day to night makeup look which I kind of did since I already had my day face on and just added on to it, and this took me less than 10 minutes. So this requires very little time and very few products, which is great for on the go.

Komentar