Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Vol. 2 tutorial for hooded eyes

Review & Swatches: Morphe Brushes 9B - THE BLUSHED BLUSH PALETTE

with flash from left to right: top, middle & bottom row
without flash from left to right: top, middle & bottom row
My arms looks so hairy with this lighting & perspective! :/ just so you know, they don't actually look like this!

There are 9 different colors with different finishes in here. Some shades are matte, some have shimmer to them. The ones with shimmer are not too shimmery or glittery, which is nice.

I've owned this palette for a while and I must say that I haven't reached for it very often so far. I don't even know why because the colors are beautiful. They are very pigmented and some shades are super intense and bright, so be careful when you apply them - a little bit goes a long way.

Personally, what I am kind of missing in this palette is a warm bronzy peachy shade because that is my favorite blush shade to wear (and I think I'm not alone with that). But this is still a very nice versatile palette that I can see working on so many different skintones, plus it's affordable. Therefore I absolutely recommend it.

Komentar