Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Vol. 2 tutorial for hooded eyes

The easiest eye makeup look ever! All matte classic soft brown smokey eye - very wearable and daytime appropriate

This is as basic as it gets for a somewhat smokey eye. You could wear this look to pretty much any occasion as it's so classic and neutral, and not too over the top.



All you need for this look are two matte warm-toned light brown eyeshadows (I used Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie and Frappé) and a matte beigy shade. Blend the two browns in the crease and apply the beigy shade onto the mobile lid. And that's it for eyeshadow! I added a black winged eyeliner and defined my brows (which I always do - and you should too! Brows make the biggest difference!). Lashes are my favorite natural pair which is Red Cherry in 747 S.

A peachy blush will go nicely with the eyeshadow. For the lips, I lined them with Whirl lipliner by MAC and mixed two lipsticks together (by Kiko and Essence) to create this soft pinky nude color.

I think this look is so versatile and makes you look beautiful and kind of glamorous, but in a very subtle way. I do work in business and would consider this an office-appropriate look (minus the false lashes cause I would never ever bother applying them for work and maybe with the eyeliner a little less winged out).

Komentar