Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Vol. 2 tutorial for hooded eyes

Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Havana Nights by KathleenLights Review & Swatches

Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipsticks in Miami Fever and Havana Nights

Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipsticks in Miami Fever and Havana Nights

My new order from Ofra finally arrived and I am super excited! I ordered the new liquid lipstick they did in collaboration with Kathleen Lights. I also own Miami Fever which was their first collab and I love it (click here to check out my review and swatches on that one), so when I saw that they are doing it again, I had to get it. Havana Nights is a dark vampy shade that is perfect during this time of the year. But enough rambling for now, here are some pictures!

Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipsticks in Miami Fever and Havana Nights

So here are the two swatched side by side. As you can see, Havana Nights is super dark compared to Miami Fever.


 Yes, I am officially Edward Scissorhands. And now some lip swatches:


I did not use a lipliner with it.

Ofra Havana Nights in natural daylight. And sidenote: This is some serious case of resting bitchface.
Ofra Liquid Lipstick in Havana Nights (artificial lighting)
Ofra Liquid Lipstick in Havana Nights (artificial lighting)
Ofra Liquid Lipstick in Havana Nights. The highlighter is also from Ofra - it's their Dupethat Highlighter in You Dew You.

I must say that Ofra's liquid lipstick formula is great - they do not feel drying at all. I compared them to the Anastasia ones before as they are not 100% smudge-proof either, yet they last really well on the lips and feel comfortable all day long.

I will say though that I find this color to apply a bit more patchy than Miami Fever, however it is to be expected with such a dark color. Also you might want to use a lipliner with dark lipsticks in general to prevent them from bleeding.

Now how gorgeous is this color?? It is super dark on me as I am very pale at the moment, so it's definitely not your everyday kind of color, but it is a perfect color for a night out or just to rock anytime you're feeling a little fancy. Great job, Kathleen!

I am once again very happy with this purchase from Ofra. I also got the Dupethat Highlighter in You Dew You because I heard that it is supposed to be a dupe for Becca's Champagne Pop and I LOVE Champagne Pop. I'll definitely do a post comparing the two, so be sure check back for that!

Komentar